20 days ago
Position: Purchasing Assistant
Salary: NEG DOE
Elk Recruitment are currently seeking a Purchasing Assistant to join a well-established construction company based in Dublin. This is a permanent, full-time position, based in their Dublin office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Purchase order processing.
- Goods in processing.
- Fabrication works orders.
- Liaison with suppliers and accounts payable team regarding invoice queries.
- System updating.
- Import / Export / Customs delivery processing.
- Customer invoice processing.
- The preparation of weekly/monthly reports on purchasing activities.
- General administration activities.
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working in an admin role.
- Strong organisation and Administration skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on you own initiative and proactively as part of a team.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Alison Ryan on 059 9100 716 or send your CV in complete confidence.