11 days ago
Position: Property Surveyor
Location: County Cork OR Dublin
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client a professional services company specialising in Project Management, Commercial Management, Property Assessment, Asset Management and Consulting across the Construction, Infrastructure and Property sectors. The client has a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Building/Property Assessor/Surveyor to join their growing team.
- You should have solid experience in residential and commercial construction and possess a broad working knowledge of the Building and Housing Regulations to include but not be limited to design, workmanship, specifications, and materials
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years' experience
- An in-depth knowledge of Fire Regulations
- An understanding of the planning development Act
- Level 7/8 Degree and above, preferably Chartered
- Must possess excellent administration, communication, time management skills
- Strong analytical, decision making & problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD but not a necessity, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Ability to develop, direct and manage workflow processes and procedures
- The ideal person will be a member of a Professional Body and will have a flexible approach to work
Excellent Salary & Benefits on offer:
- Based on experience
- 21 days holidays
- Professional membership fees
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.