Dublin North, Dublin
£50000 - £80000 per annum
4 months ago
18 Jul 00:00
Position: Project Quantity Surveyor
Location: Dublin North
Salary: Neg. D.O.A.
Our client, one of Ireland's leading building contractors, is currently seeking a Project QS to join their team.
Responsibilities will include the commercial and contractual performance of building projects.
- Post tender and pre contract activities: familiarisation with the tender file and assisting with preparing commercial targets for the project.
- During the contract period: the procurement of subcontractors, attending pre-award meetings, documentation and schedules, applications, variation schedules, measurement, controlling accounts, payments, in-house reports, contractual correspondence and final account.
- During the post contract period: finalise subcontractor accounts and complete all filing and other documentation.
- Candidates should have appropriate professional qualifications in quantity surveying.
- Minimum of three years' experience with a building contractor.
- Excellent IT systems knowledge.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and oral.
- Valid Irish work permit to work full-time.
If you have any interest in this role, please contact Eilise in Elk on 0599176301 or email