12 days ago
Position: Project Quantity Surveyor
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a leading Main Contractor, with a portfolio that includes projects such as Date Centres, Pharma, Aviation, Commercial, Retail and Medical to name a few, are now looking to recruit an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor for projects in Dublin.
- Management of the cost plans and project budgets.
- Managing the day to day commercial and contract activities
- Negotiating and obtaining the best value of subcontractor orders.
- Review and approve sub-contractors' interim applications and final submissions including compliance with the Construction Contracts Act
- Lead pre-appointment subcontractor meeting to ensure scope is clearly defined & appoint subcontractor in line with FMC subcontract terms and with any flow downs from the main contract to mitigate any contractual risk
- Preparing monthly Cost Value Reports to present to Senior Management
- Monthly Valuations, Final Accounts etc.
- Liaising and working alongside Design team and client representatives.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- 3+ years' experience working with a Main Contractor in Ireland or UK.
- Strong knowledge of the various forms of contracts such as RIAI, FIDIC and JCT.
- Excellent numeracy and report writing skills.
- Process oriented & strong attention to detail
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.