Republic of Ireland
€45000 - €75000 per annum
16 days ago
05 Dec 00:00
Position: Project Manager
Salary: €45,000 - €75,000 + package
Elk are currently recruiting Project Managers for a range of top tier clients around Ireland, across multiple fields which include; Electrical, Civils, General Contracting, architectural.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- To coordinate design, work with consultants and subcontractors
- Supervise the progress of work
- Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and Track Project Labour Histograms including weekly project indicators.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com