12 days ago
Position: Project Manager/ Project Co- Ordinator
On behalf of our Laois based client, Elk Recruitment is looking for a Project Manager/ Project Co- Ordinator to come on board. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic organization.
The ideal candidate will have a history of managing FITOUT projects, ideally working for a subcontractor in steel/ mechanical and electrical / joinery on office, bar or hotel fitouts.
- Take responsibility and ownership over a project from start to finish, including monitoring timelines and regularly following up on all aspects of the project
- Brief our internal project team and senior management, co-ordinate and coach your support project team members with tasks assigned to them
- Program project into workflow capacities
- Build relationships with clients/contractors and architects
- Procure materials, securing best price and quality
- Proficient in Autocad / Inventor / Sketchup
- Monitor project deliverables
- Agree best pricing and work closely with subcontractors
- Most importantly, delivering a project on time/budget and to the highest quality, including regular quality checks
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, time and organizational skills
- Experience in FITOUT projects, offices/bars/housing etc. is vital
- Solutions driven, problem solver with a "can do" attitude, assertive
- Adaptable in the face of changing priorities and events
- Customer focussed with exacting attention to detail
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 or 0598629904 in complete confidence.