9 days ago
Position: Project Manager (Security Industry)
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Elk are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a well-established Security company.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaise directly with the client end user to complete complex integrated security installations
- Liaise directly with the client's top management to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage all account financial matters, pricing, profits, forecasts etc.
- Work with the engineering and technical teams on client system designs and prepare project estimates and proposals.
- Coordinate procurement of materials and services; and ensures timely delivery to site.
- Working with our R&D team to suggest new developments
Project Manager Requirements:
- All-round project manager with a solid background in medium to large scale IP security, CCTV and access control infrastructure.
- Must be willing to travel overseas regularly, sometimes for extended periods (but with regular paid flights back home)
- Experience with multiple projects at once, ideally larger integrated projects.
- Experience with Lenel, C-Cure and Genetec systems an advantage but not necessary
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence