€58000 - €72000 per annum + Benefits Packages
17 days ago
Project Manager Roofing/Cladding
Salary : NEG. + Benefits Package + Bonus
- Ensure all projects are fully resourced at all times, in terms of labour, machinery and materials.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with drawings & specification
- Follow and adhere to company processes and policies in order to safeguard good quality installation and finished product.
- Develop risk assessments and method statements and update throughout project
- Commercial astuteness is essential to success of each project
- Attend site coordination meetings along with Main Contractor / Client
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with the company's positive approach to health & safety, safe working practices and current Health and Safety legislation.
- 3rd Level , Degree in a Construction related discipline, Engineering and/or Project Management l
- At least 2 years' experience in a Project Management role essential.
- Ability to read and interpret drawing specifications for construction projects is a distinct advantage
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills essential
- Full drivers licence
Please call Jennifer on 0598629908 for full details of all Available Opportunities