16 days ago
Role: Project Manager (plumbing/ Mechanical)
Elk are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager (Plumbing/ Mechanical) for our client who are a well-established Mechanical Contracting company, based in Dublin. Our client has built a strong reputation for a diverse range of mechanical construction services. They install and service technologically advanced and energy-efficient heating, air conditioning, plumbing and piping systems.
The ideal candidate will have plumbing background.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day to day preventative and reactive maintenance, follow up repair and installation works.
- Accurately record and circulate all appropriate paperwork and documentation to the relevant parties.
- Represent the company in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Liaise with co-workers and the head office in a timely manner.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Project Management.
- Engineering Background or plumbing background with practical mechanical experience.
- Full accreditation for refrigeration F Gas Certification.
- Full clean drivers' licence is essential.
- High attention to detail, compliance and service report writing.
- Excellent problem solver and fault-finding ability.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 0876341327 in complete confidence.