9 months ago
Position: Project Manager - Fit Out
Salary: Competitive salary and package on offer
Our client, a leading Construction and Fit-Out company with a portfolio that includes projects such as Date Centres, Pharma, Aviation, Commercial, Retail and Medical to name a few, are now looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager for projects in Dublin.
- Managing projects from conception to completion.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and on budget and project is completed to the highest standard.
- Implementing the company's health and safety processes and establishing a strong safety culture on site.
- Ensuring project costs and packages are managed and tightly controlled
- Manage project quality over the lifecycle and ensure build quality meets expectations.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 8+ years' experience working with a Main Contractor, with experience in structural and civil works preferable.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project
- Demonstrated ability to plan & deliver a complex project.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.