4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Position: Project Manager Fit Out
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk are currently seeking a Project Manager for a Fit Out Company that is a well-known provider of retail services.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- To coordinate design, work with consultants and subcontractors
- Project Manager will supervise the progress of work
- Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and Track Project Labour Histograms including weekly project indicators.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
Project Manager Requirements:
- 5 years + experience as a Project Manager
- Fit Out Project Management experience desirable
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV and we can call to discuss further. Or feel free to contact Helen on 086 0405288 or email for more information.