Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland
5 days ago
Position: Project Manager - Facades / Curtain Walling / Fenestration
Salary: Neg DOE
The Project Manager will organise the planning and implementing projects, managing the project teams and ensuring all aspects of the project are on time and within budget.
Project Manager - Facades / Curtain Walling / Fenestration Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret CAD drawings
- Supply chain management
- Project management
- Financial management
- Budget management reporting
- Management of project teams
- Management of multiple sites
- Commercially capable
- Liaise between all relevant departments
Project Manager - Facades / Curtain Walling / Fenestration Requirements:
- First hand experience in the management of stick curtain walling, cladding, louvres, windows & doors, rain screens, rooflights etc... 5+ years
- Ability and experience of managing multiple sites.
- Full understanding of setting out
- Technically competent
- Excellent quality management experience
- Excellent health and safety focus, method statements, rams etc.
- Client management
- Contractually competent
- MS Project experience preferred
- Extremely organised
- Career focused
- Full clean driving license
- Curtain Walling, Commercial Glazing Background
- Degree Qualified
Window and Door Company who provide a full range of product including uPVC windows and doors, composite doors, sliding sash windows, alucad windows, aluminium windows, curtain wall systems, shop fronts, bi-fold doors and roof lights.
- Option to start from home base as work will be nationwide
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.