Dublin, Republic of Ireland
11 days ago
Position: Project Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
The Project Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination of commercial projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Organize and attend weekly project progress meetings and issuing of minutes- Head office
- Attend design and client meetings
- Liaising with design team - Architects
- Review issued program - break project out into work packages
- Review and change program to suit site guide lines/requirements
- Carry out monthly progress reports and issue to main contractor/Clients
- Carry out drop line program and progress reports, highlighting any holdups or issues on site (Critical Path)
- Communicating any design/site changes to the site manager/Chargehand
- Notifying any changes to QS which will have a commercial effect & site related design
- Survey to be carried out in advance of AA commencing onsite
- Ensure Site Manager is carrying out their duties
- Ensure All Safety regulations are adhered to (Method Statements) liaise with H&S Manager on these
- Access Equipment - Identify & forecast what is required
- Attend weekly site progress meetings
- Organizing workloads and areas for the sub-contractors or our own site labour
- (2 week look ahead)
- Liaise with Design, Procurement, Manufacturing & Suppliers
- Progress Reporting
- Performance Reviews
- Report directly to the managing director
- Work closely with:
- Transport & Stores at Head Office
- Health & Safety Officer
- Clients architects & Site Representative
Project Manager Requirements:
- Good administrative and IT skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Suitable 3rd level qualifications
- Highly organised, time management
- Team leader
Aluminium glazing and cladding company in Ireland providing their clients with a full range of products and services to enable their visions become reality, including stone, terracotta, ceramics, aluminium, glass, stainless steel and a variety of other materials.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.