Dublin, Republic of Ireland
4 days ago
13 Feb 00:00
Position: Project Manager - Aluminium Curtain Wall
Salary: NEG DOE
To oversee the clients facades contracts and have them carried out in a manner that will benefit the company in all respects.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Upon handover from the Commercial / Estimating Department, assume control and co-ordination of the programme.
- Communicate effectively with the Main Contractor in writing and in meetings, to manage the relationship between the client and the Customer.
- Liaise with Design Team and the client Design Team to ensure construction requirements/buildability issues are incorporated into the client Design Solutions.
- Implement and maintain the project quality plan for each project under his control during the design and construction phases.
- Attend fortnightly project meetings, reporting on Health & Safety, Programme, Quality and Financial matters pertaining to each project.
- Review project budgets with Technical and Commercial Team regularly, and report on site budgets.
- Review and agree sub-contract installers' payment applications and accounts.
- Ensure compliance with the clients ISO 9001 Quality Procedures.
- Assist Estimating / Commercial team where necessary, with advice on construction issues.
- Assist Commercial Team with the preparation of monthly payment applications
- Co-ordinate the compilation and submission of the O&M Manuals / Safety Files
Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree in architecture/structural engineering/façade engineering/architectural technology/sustainability or building physics
- 7+ years of experience
- Be charged with the task of managing projects.
- Act as the primary point of communication with the Customer.
- Be charged with the task of producing the Project Programme and with the task of ensuring that it is achieved.
- Be charged with the task of ensuring that the site team carry out the works in accordance with the specification and programme.
- Be charged with the task of managing the site team in order that the project can be completed in the most cost effective and most rewarding way for the client.
- Be charged with the task of ensuring that the safety systems in place are adequate to ensure that accidents are prevented.
- The Project Manager is charged with the task of procurement of all necessary site resources for the carrying out of the works.
A company that supplies specialist design, fabrication and installation services to the construction industry. It designs, manufactures and installs high specification metal and glass facades in Ireland and the UK. Perks:
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call us today on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.