4 months ago
Role: Project Manager (Mechanical)
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage project from conception through to completion
- Accurately record and circulate all appropriate paperwork and documentation to the relevant parties
- Represent the company in a friendly and helpful manner
- Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects
Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Project Management.
- Engineering Background or plumbing background with practical mechanical experience.
- Full clean drivers' license is essential.
- High attention to detail, compliance and service report writing.
- Excellent problem solver and fault-finding ability.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Katrina today on 059 91 08012 or send your CV in complete confidence