about 1 month ago
Position: Project Manager - Civils & Construction
Location: Tipperary and Waterford
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for an established Construction and Project Management Contractors for a Site based role in Tipperary and Waterford
Our client works with commercial, public sector and residential developments including refurbishment projects, fit-outs and a variety of other projects. This role would be ideal for a Project Manager with a Civil Engineering Degree, seeking a permanent position with an established and reputable company.
Project Manager Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- To coordinate design, work with consultants and subcontractors.
- Supervise the progress of work.
- Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and Track Project Labour Histograms including weekly project indicators.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Previous experience working on civil and construction projects.
- Experience working on pharmaceutical or data centre projects.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral & written English communication skills.
- Full Irish drivers' licence.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene Curtis on 0876341327 in complete confidence