Leinster, Republic of Ireland
€65000 - €80000 per annum + + package
7 months ago
Position: Project Manager - Civils & Construction (Perm. Position)
Location: Carlow / South Leinster
Salary: €65,000 - €80,000 + package (Neg.)
We are currently seeking a Project Manager for an established Construction and Project Management Contractors based in Carlow, with most imminent projects based in and around Carlow town and County.
Our client works with commercial, public sector and residential developments including refurbishment projects, fit-outs and a variety of other projects. This role would be ideal for a Project Manager with a Civil Engineering Degree, seeking a permanent position with an established and reputable company.
Project Manager Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- To coordinate design, work with consultants and subcontractors.
- Supervise the progress of work.
- Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and Track Project Labour Histograms including weekly project indicators.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering preferred.
- Previous experience working on civil and construction projects.
- Experience working on pharmaceutical projects.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral & written English communication skills.
- Full Irish drivers' licence.
If you have any interest in pursuing this position, please call Elk for an informal chat on 05991 76301/086 1422755 or reply to this job posting.