Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£55000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
29 Jun 00:00
Position: Project Manager
Salary: Neg DOE & Benefits
Elk are currently recruiting Project Managers for a range of top tier clients around the greater Dublin area, across multiple fields which include; Electrical, Civils, General Contracting, architectural.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with key Project Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- To coordinate design, work with consultants and subcontractors
- Supervise the progress of work
- Prepare the project programme, including the delivery strategy and ensure project milestones are achieved
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (mobilisation / demobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and Track Project Labour Histograms including weekly project indicators.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
- 5 years + experience
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills.