11 days ago
Position: Project Managers: Construction - Civil - Fit-out
Salary: Competitive Salary and Package on offer
At Elk Recruitment we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our client in Cork
- Managing projects from conception to completion.
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and on budget and project is completed to the highest standard.
- Implementing the company's health and safety processes and establishing a strong safety culture on site.
- Ensuring project costs and packages are managed and tightly controlled
- Manage project quality over the lifecycle and ensure build quality meets expectations.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent.
- Experience working in a similar role in Ireland or UK.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project etc.
- Demonstrated ability to plan & deliver on complex projects.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.