11 days ago
Position: Project Manager
Location: County Cork
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client a professional services company specialising in Project Management, Commercial Management, Property Assessment, Asset Management and Consulting across the Construction, Infrastructure and Property sectors, based in the south. The client has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their growing team.
Experience and exposure within sectors including residential/retail/office and mixed-use developments is advantageous.
- Managing projects from concept to completion.
- Act as a key decision maker and point of contact on large scale developments
- Act as the key day to day client interface.
- Involved with project design reviews and input.
- Maintaining compliance with safety, environmental and quality.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Degree qualified in Project Management / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Surveying with a minimum of 7 to 10 years' experience working with Consulting Project Management companies on Building projects
- Good oral and written communications skills
- BCAR knowledge.
- Building, Housing and Fire Services act knowledge.
- Capable of presenting themselves and the company in a professional manner to client and potential clients
- Fluent in English with previous UK/Irish experience
- Full driving License required
Salary dependant on Experience
Probation period of 9 Months
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.