8 days ago
Position: Project Manager (Electronic Security Industry)
Our client, who are the leading Electronic Security company in Ireland and abroad is looking for a full-time, enthusiastic, results-driven, and customer service-oriented Project Manager to join their amazing organisation.
- Have a passion for providing world-class service to customers, colleagues, and communities.
- Are a person of integrity with a commitment to growth, accountability, and delivering results.
- Want to join an organisation with a positive culture that embraces inclusion and allows everyone to be the best version of themselves at work and home.
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of and seek to meet the needs and wants of the customer without being prompted.
- High-level communication skills-written, oral, and liaison.
- Solid experience related to electronic security systems-industry experience is essential.
- Experience in executing project management methodology, ideally with academic qualification in this area
- A valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to travel locally to job sites on a regular basis. Overnight travel may be required on occasions.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Sue O'Brien on 085 286 7798 in complete confidence