11 months ago
Position: Project Manager
Location: Cork (Must be willing to travel within Ireland)
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: The successful candidate shall work closely with all project stakeholders including the project team, project scheduler, project safety manager, site supervision, site installation teams comprising of direct and indirect hires, and specialist subcontractors, throughout the lifecycle of each project.
- Project engineering submissions and value engineering.
- Project scheduling, progress reporting and resource deployment.
- Project procurement and materials management.
- Project build review and interaction with co-contractors.
- Project commercial management, cost control and cost recovery for contract and variation works.
- Procurement of follow-on work orders.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate will be organised and efficient, pay strong attention to detail, be a good communicator and have previous experience working in a similar environment.
- A Bachelors (Honours) Degree in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or a relative discipline.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification work experience in the industrial construction sector.
- Strong commercial management background and awareness.
- Construction and site management experience in the mechanical services or relative sector.
- Excellent presentation & IT skills.
- A positive attitude with a passion to succeed.
- The ability to contribute comfortably on the management team.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.