13 days ago
Position: Project Engineer - Building Services
Salary: NEG DOE
The Job: Elk Recruitment are currently seeking a Project Engineer for their client who are a building services company with offices in both Waterford and Dublin.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Assist the contracts manager in managing and coordinating health & safety, ISO-accredited quality policy, and commissioning activities on-site with all stakeholders.
- Support the installation teams by providing detailed sketches, layout drawings, and schematics detailed works packages for all elements.
- Support the Installation teams by controlling and tracking the flow of project information and documentation from design teams/ installation drawings, as Built drawings/snag list distribution and closeout status/ Test pack tracking and recording / O & M Manual uploading.
- Interface with Project stakeholders, Engineers, and design teams.
- Support the development of installation and commissioning programs including site-specific RAMs and health and safety statements.
- Track and record Progress reports.
- Track and report on Various QA / EHS/ Procurement / RFI schedules / TS schedules within house team.
- Electrical engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Building services Degree.
- Minimum 2 years post-graduate experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Autocad/ MS office
- Must have a desire to learn, work in a team environment, and have a positive attitude.
Full clean driving licence.