about 2 months ago
Position: Project Engineer
Location: Waterford / Dublin
Salary: Neg DOE
The role of Project engineer will be to support the contracts Manager in managing and co-ordinating our clients Health & Safety, ISO accredited Quality policy and commissioning activities on site with all stakeholders.
- Support the Installation teams by controlling and tracking the flow of project information and documention from design teams/ installation drawings, as Built drawings / snag list distribution and close out status/ Test pack tracking and recording / O & M Manual uploading.
- Support the installation teams by providing detailed sketches / layout drawings / schematics/ detailed works packages for all elements.
- Support the development of installation and commissioning programs including site specfic RAMs and health and safety statements.
- Track and record Progress reports.
- Track and report on Various QA / EHS/ Procurement / RFI schedules / TS schedules with in house team.
- Interface with Project stakeholders, Engineers, and design teams.
- Electrical engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Building services Degree
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Autocad/ MS office
- Must have a desire to learn, work in a team environment and have a positive attitude.
- Full clean driving licence.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.