Project Co- Ordinator (Construction)
3 days ago
Position: Project Co- Ordinator (Construction)
- Preparation, submission and delivery of construction proposals, tenders and estimates
- Development and administration of project contracts, budgets, quality control, job costing, and value engineering etc
- Daily management of construction projects sign off paperwork
- Review and interpretation of proposed designs, engineering drawings and specifications for functionality and appropriateness; initiate questions to the engineer
- Issuance of purchase orders, contracts, schedule, change orders, extra work etc
- Gathering proposals, specifications and related documents to create precise work estimates/ sign off paperwork
- Represent the company in business with customers, consultants, engineers, stake holders, sub-contractors, suppliers and other private or public agencies
- Accurately review purchase orders with job numbers and cost codes
- Preparation of data sheets for the installation and invoicing departments
- To have thorough knowledge of Company policies and procedure as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
- To report on duty punctually.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- To participate in any training & personnel exercises designed to improve your standards and performance.
- To comply with equal opportunities and other Human Resources policies in order to maintain a positive working environment for you and your colleagues.
- To participate in regular performance and personal development reviews.
- To attend and have input in any staff meetings and events.
- To willingly carry out reasonable requests, which could not be the normal day-to-day requirement made by your manager/supervisor.
- To embrace and accept the introduction of improved practices and new technology and the many benefits it brings.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 in complete confidence.