Wexford, Republic of Ireland
4 months ago
Position: Production Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
The Production Manager - will be responsible for driving continues improvement through performance, processes & efficiencies.
- Full responsibility for the leadership and management of the company's production team to ensure they are engaged and high performing with a focus on problem solving & team
- Involvement in developing, implementing and maintaining production strategies. Carry out continuous monitoring to ensure key objectives and targets are achieved, be able to delivery and also hold others to
- Develop regular reviews of processes and practices to identify where improvements can be achieved and identify potential
- Develop, monitor and update regular production plans to identify both human & material requirements to ensure zero downtime and achieve optimal usage of both
- Supervise and motivate a production team while developing good relationships at all levels of the organisation, review performance and identify training
- Work closely with the customer service & quality control team to monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes. Operate within the requirements of ISO standards.
- Continuous review and planning for any training requirements, process improvements, machine maintenance and risk assessments and ensuring that all are correctly recorded, documented and any requirements or observations clearly communicated in a timely manner to the relevant
- Implementation of best practice in Health & Safety compliance and ensure the production department is audit ready at all times. Control employee safety and compliance with H&S policy.
- Report & develop KPI's, hold to account and identify improvements
- Minimum 3 Years in a Production/Factory Manager role a necessity, experience of the window business a distinct advantage.
- Diploma/Degree qualified in management/engineering or technical related discipline is a distinct advantage
- Strong commercial awareness with a record of cross functional experience across a range of departments is desirable
- Proven track record of motivating & developing individuals and teams through focused performance management and coaching
- Track record of delivering results in a production environment and an ability to lead change
- A collaborative approach to business planning, excellent communication skills and proven record of problem solving capabilities.
Are a leading manufacturer of uPVC and Aluminium windows and doors and operate from their 50,000 sq. ft. facility in Wexford. Their focus is on continues improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, send your CV to Rachel Wood, , or call 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.