4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Position: Process Engineer - Designer
Salary: €27,500 - €40000
Production Operatives required for window, door and curtain walling manufacturing.
Process Engineer - Designer Responsibilities:
- Assist with design of product to suit specific site requirements/ installations
- Prepare any AutoCAD details that are requested
- Have an understanding of various façade systems such as steel and glass systems, unitized and stick curtain walling, metal/stone rainscreen and various other types of cladding.
- Produce details, hand sketches, performance-based specifications, correspondence.
Process Engineer - Designer Requirements:
- Degree in architecture/structural engineering/façade engineering/architectural technology/sustainability or building physics
- 2+ years of experience
- Portfolio to illustrate previous work
- Strong Technical and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit / Solid Works are essential. Rhino, 3Ds Max or Sketchup is preferable.
- Technically competent,
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines,
Window and Door Company who provide a full range of product including uPVC windows and doors, composite doors, sliding sash windows, alucad windows, aluminium windows, curtain wall systems, shop fronts, bi-fold doors and roof lights.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.