15 days ago
Salary: Neg DOE + Great Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a reliable Plumber to join a leading Irish owned Contractor
- Carry out building plant planned preventative maintenance.
- Carry out reactive service works to HVAC equipment.
- Carry out installation of heating plant & equipment.
- Be available for planned and reactive after-hours and/or weekend work as and when required.
- Trade Certification
- Full Irish Drivers licence
- 21 Days holidays per annum (excl. Bank Holidays).
- Company Work-Wear and PPE.
- Tools and Equipment (Drills, meters, gauges etc.).
- Registration with Construction Workers Pension Scheme after 12 months.
- Subscription Fees for Construction Bodies (RGI, RECI etc.)
- Company Vehicle.
- Access to relevant industry & professional training.
- Company Phone/Smart Device.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.