12 days ago
Position: Payroll Administrator/ Accounts payable & Assistant Payroll
- Solely Responsible for Running Payroll on a weekly Basis using Bright Pay for 130+ Employees.
- Accurately Calculating timesheets, clock in records and processing payroll on time.
- Prepare and maintain records of subsistence, holidays, expense sheets, sick days etc
- Manage ,pay, and maintain accurate records of ssp in accordance with legislation.
- Submit weekly PSR'S to revenue
- Run payroll reports and ensure control account is balancing
- Processing new employees for payroll and dealing with employee cessations
- Completing forms for employees.
- Accurately reporting to the financial controller and directors for month end reports
- Processing Purchase invoices through inship and sage
- Reconciling creditors invoices and accounts with supplier statements.
- Generating po's, ensuring all purchases have po's and they match
- Liaising with the financial controller to ensure all suppliers are paid in a timely manner.
- Reconciling bank accounts on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring all purchases and payments are posted to the correct nominal codes to ensure accurate reporting
- Prepairing for month and year end accounts
- Prepare other ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Preform other ad-hoc duties as requested
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene today on 0860651940 in complete confidence.