4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Position: Operations Manager - Windows and Doors
Salary: Neg DOE
The Project Manager will organise the planning and implementing projects, managing the project teams and ensuring all aspects of the project are on time and within budget.
Operations Manager - Windows and Doors Responsibilities:
- Have a sound understanding of the industry 10+ yrs.
- Previous Operations Management within the construction field.
- Technically competent in all aspects of joinery.
- Business development and growth management
- Strategic management
- P&L responsibility
- Excellent sales, commercial experience
- Coordinates all activities of the business
- Performance management
- Excellent track record in health and safety management
- Excellent communication skills
- Set & achieve company targets
- Progress database development & maintenance
- Schedule progress updating
- Progress reporting and Milestone projections
- Site progress verification
- Attending schedule meetings
- Liaising with client and subcontractors
- Preparation of tender schedules
- Preparation of histograms
- Resource /cash loading of schedules
- Providing data for payment applications
- Completing contract review reports
Operations Manager - Windows and Doors Requirements:
- First hand experience in the management of stick curtain walling, cladding, louvres, windows & doors, rain screens, rooflights etc... 5+ years
- 5+ years previous management experience in Construction projects
- Experienced using MS Project / Primavera / Asta planning software
- Excellent communication skills with previous client facing experience
- Excellent organisational and project planning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Technically competent
- Excellent quality management experience
- Extremely organised
- Career focused
- Full clean driving license
- Curtain Walling, Commercial Glazing Background
- Degree Qualified
Window and Door Company who provide a full range of product including uPVC windows and doors, composite doors, sliding sash windows, alucad windows, aluminium windows, curtain wall systems, shop fronts, bi-fold doors and roof lights.
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Rachel Wood on 00353 87 6391436 in complete confidence.