Carlow, Republic of Ireland
4 months ago
18 Jul 00:00
Position: Operations Manager - Warehouse
Salary: Attractive Senior Package
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic self-motivated individual with interpersonal skills to join a progressive business within the ecommerce sector. An attractive remuneration package will be agreed with the suitable candidate.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Monitoring goods in and out.
- Liaising with customs for container clearances.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Stock control.
- Health and Safety.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar warehouse management role.
- Working knowledge of touch point order picking.
- Be able to implement adaptable pack zones.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate, excellent knowledge of the integration of WMS with order fulfilment systems.
- Proactive nature.
- Knowledge of Lean Skills.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Eilise O'Searcoid on 00353 59 9176301 in complete confidence.