12 days ago
Job Title: Operations Administrator (Security Industry)
Elk Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Operations Administrator for a well-established Carlow based Fire and Security company.
- Politely answering customer phone calls and effectively managing customers' requests.
- Logging job request details.
- Effectively and accurately inputting customer information, job details and description of works to be carried out.
- Liaising with Operations Manager and effectively scheduling engineers to carry out works. Scheduling includes communicating with customers to arrange a suitable time to carry out works and ensuring that a site contact will be present to provide access to site.
- Job creation and inputting necessary information, scheduling, communication of jobs to engineers
- Ordering required equipment and materials from suppliers based on items outlined in job estimates.
- Checking and management of incoming equipment orders to ensure that all required items to complete job have been received, labelled and ready for collection by engineers. This includes ensuring that the equipment store is kept in a tidy manner with excess packaging removed and disposed of correctly.
- Compiling job price estimates based on survey information provided by engineers
- Completion of suitable site-specific H&S documentation
- Timesheet / Job Tracking
- Excellent IT/computer skills,
- Diligent, methodical and well organised,
- Polite and effective communication skills - phone / email,
- An understanding of Security & Life Safety systems (i.e. IP CCTV camera systems, Fire Alarm, Intruder Alarm, Access Control systems)
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call Arlene on 0860651940 or 0598629904 in complete confidence.