12 days ago
Position: Office Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary on offer
Our client, a Main Building Contractor, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Office Manager to join their team in Galway.
- Procore: Uploading documentation, copies on concrete and material tickets.
- Managing the tracking of equipment, signing in and out of tools, plant registers etc.
- Document Control - Assisting the Health & Safety, Quantity Surveying Teams.
- Management of office files and documents.
- Managing all ordering for the office to include stationary, PPE supplies etc.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes
- 5 years' experience in a similar role, ideally within the Construction Industry.
- Excellent IT, organizational and communication skills
- Previous experience in using Procore would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 087 367 4475 in complete confidence.