8 days ago
Position: Office Based Engineer
Location: County Cork
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client a professional services company specialising in Project Management, Commercial Management, Property Assessment, Asset Management and Consulting across the Construction, Infrastructure and Property sectors, based in the south. The client has an exciting opportunity for an office based Engineer (Civil) to join their growing team.
- Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering/Construction Management essential
- 2+ years' experience desirable
- Providing administrative and technical support the Project Team
- Maintaining records and report writing and good knowledge of Excel and Word a requirement
- Knowledge of Planning and Building regulation
- An understanding of contract requirements, but not essential
- Knowledge Of Irish Water requirements and connections
- Knowledge of Auto Cad desirable but not essential
- Motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- A positive, "can do" approach, determined to succeed
- Full Driver's license
- Company events
- Bike to work scheme
- Monthly CPD
- Support of further education if desired.
- Company pension after time served of probationary period
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance after time served
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.