4 months ago
15 Sep 00:00
Position: Office Administrator / Estimator
Salary: Neg DOE
Estimating Administrator Description
The Estimating Department provides completed detailed and timely estimate/tenders in accordance with Company procedures and client requirements to secure work orders for the Company. Working in a small but busy department the Administrator assists the Senior Administrator in the following tasks:
- Registering and recording drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department, as per established Company procedures.
- Data input of all relevant information received.
- Photocopying drawings and Bills of Quantities received in the department.
- Using our estimating system in preparation of enquiry packages for sub-contractors and suppliers
- Sending out drawings and other relevant documents to subcontractors or suppliers so as to receive quotations for different work elements.
- Contacting subcontractors and suppliers by telephone or otherwise to follow up on receiving quotations and other necessary information.
- Various other ad hoc duties.
Estimating Administrator Requirements:
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years' experience gained in a busy office environment, gained ideally in construction or a related sector.
They should have strong PC skills including Excel and experience with computerised systems.
The should have a flexible approach, a friendly disposition and the ability to work well as part of a team in an environment where the work produced is subject to time deadlines.
Estimator / Administrator
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV and we can call to discuss further. Or feel free to contact Helen on 086 0405288 or email for more information.