about 1 month ago
Position: Administrator - 20 Hours Per Week
Location: North Dublin
Salary: Neg DOE
The Job: A great opportunity for a Junior Administrator to join an expanding team
- Providing first class customer service to all external and internal customers whilst demonstrating a "can-do" attitude and a positive, team oriented and friendly approach. You will answer all phones and emails and must be able to act under pressure and be able to multi-task
- Reporting into the Office manager
- Some light accounts responsibliity
- General office work
- Ensure a consistent, systematic, and conscientious service to customers through acting as "the cog in the wheel" between the internal team and external customers to ensure that all aspects of service activities are carried out to the highest standard and in an efficient, safe, and productive manner.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Able to hit the ground running
- Strong Admin Skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Confident communication skills
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to work on own initiative
- Good time management skills
- Team player
- Must be passionate about providing excellent customer service
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sue today on 059 915 8972 in complete confidence.