€55000 - €65000 per annum + Benefits Packages
9 days ago
Project Manager Roofing/Cladding
Salary : €55,000- €65,000 + Benefits Package + Bonus
- Ensure all projects are fully resourced at all times, in terms of labour, machinery and materials.
- Liaise with the Purchasing Department.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with drawings & specification
- Follow and adhere to company processes and policies in order to safeguard good quality installation and finished product. This will include quality assurance plans and Inspection reports regimes.
- Develop risk assessments and method statements and update throughout project
- Commercial astuteness is essential to success of each project
- Develop project programme using Microsoft Project and ensure it is adhered to on-site, update, as necessary.
- Attend site coordination meetings along with Main Contractor / Client
- Monitor variations on site and communicate same to Commercial Team
- Maintain a good working relationship with Site Team and the Main Contractor/Client
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with the company's positive approach to health & safety, safe working practices and current Health and Safety legislation.
- 3rd Level , Degree in a Construction related discipline, Engineering and/or Project Management is essential
- At least 2 years' experience in a Project Management role essential.
- Ability to read and interpret drawing specifications for construction projects is a distinct advantage
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills essential
- High level of IT skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook essential. Proficiency in Microsoft Project is a plus.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills essential
- Must be a strong team player and also able to work on own inititiave
- Full drivers licence
Please call Jennifer on 0851563377 or email for full details of all Available Opportunities