15 days ago
Position: MEICA Project Manager
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, an established contractor, offer design, construction and commissioning solutions for the water and wastewater industry in both Ireland and UK.
- Ensuring the highest standards of health, safety and quality are maintained throughout the project for its duration.
- Leading the delivery team that will include all site personnel, Procurement team, Commissioning team and the Design team.
- Strong understanding of the project scope and manage effectively all changes from this scope utilising the contractual mechanisms set out in our signed contracts.
- Coordination and managerial responsibility for the design, procurement, subcontract packages of work, DfMA/OSB, commissioning and handover process.
- Ensuring that the day to day operations on site are proceeding on time and in line with the budget.
- Liaising with the client on behalf of the company and attending all client meetings.
- Management of the project programme.
- Ensuring the project team have a clear and consistent understanding of the technical deliverables.
- Coordination with project staff including SHEQ, Planning, Commercial teams.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role within the Water/Wastewater Industry.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or another applicable qualification.
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- An organiser who can coordinate on multiple fronts, be client-focussed and a facilitator of innovative thought and ideas
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visa or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland.
Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Sinead today on 059 915 8979 in complete confidence.