8 days ago
Job Title: Mechanical / Electrical Technician
Location: Dublin/ Midlands
Salary: DOE Plus Van and Phone
Elk is currently recruiting for an Owner operated Irish Company established 20 years, who has a requirement for a time-served Fitter, Mech/Elec Technician or Instrumentation Engineer.
Our clients services are in the installation, repairs and maintenance of industrial doors, such as sectional overhead doors, high speed roll-up doors, loading bays and industrial gates.
Must be highly motivated individual as this role involves a lot of driving. Clients range from International blue-chip Biotech and Pharma to indigenous local companies in every sector.
- Must be able to take direction from a team leader on group projects, however will mostly work alone.
- Willingness to travel abroad for short periods may also be required.
- Ideal candidate will have several years of industrial site experience with an eye for detail.
- Preferable hands on experience in repair maintenance and safety roles in process, production, power generation, pharma /food facility maintenance or packaging equipment, which should include electro-hydraulics and industrial controls.
- Mechanical Trade Cert or equivalent
- 4 years' recent "industrial" experience including installations, fault-finding & repairs
- Must have excellent aptitude for IT
- Must be capable of troubleshooting on own initiative.
- Must have Full clean Drivers licence
- Ideally located in the Midlands or Dublin catchment area
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Arlene Curtis on 087 6341327 in complete confidence.