4 days ago
09 Nov 00:00
Position: Mechanical Building Services Engineer (Senior and Intermediate)
Salary: Neg DOE
Mechanical Building Services Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
Managing the Projects:
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed and adequate records maintained.
- Develop the project specific qualify plan.
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover.
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme.
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report.
Mechanical Building Services Engineer Experience Required:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Pharmaceutical project experience would be beneficial
- Commercial understanding
- Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Computer Skills - MS Excel and the MS Package
If this role Mechanical Building Services Engineer is of interest to you please submit your CV and we can call to discuss further. Or feel free to contact Helen on 086 0405288 for more information.