16 days ago
Role: Marketing Executive
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Exciting new permanent opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join the dynamic team.
Our client are a family-run business based in Co. Monaghan that have established themselves at the forefront of the precast concrete manufacturing industry. Supplying a vast array of structural products (B2B & B2C) throughout Ireland and the UK, the company recently developed and launched a rapid, turnkey building system. With significant growth potential, this latest strand to the business will be a focal point of group marketing activities moving forward.
As the Marketing Executive you will report to the Management Team and will be responsible to build and run new marketing campaigns and support the development of plans and initiatives that deliver on the marketing strategy across a broad and diverse business portfolio. The Marketing Executive will play a key role in the marketing of the products and services.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Create an innovative digital and online presence through all relevant social media channels with the goal of generating leads and traffic.
- Ensure respective websites and social channels/brand platforms are managed with consistent branding, content plans, and regular activity.
- Create and organise content marketing for events, tradeshows, advertisements, and other appropriate marketing collateral.
- Develop, approve and distribute promotional items as required by the commercial/sales team.
- Liaise and manage relationships with all company stakeholders and external agencies.
- Planning and reporting - this role will require strong capability in developing project plans, setting timelines, effecting processes, tracking, analysing and reporting in order to deliver targeted marketing campaigns
- Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies.
- Support the development and growth of the brand.
Marketing Executive requirements:
- Marketing qualification or proven track record with marketing activities.
- Digitally savvy with expertise working with key online media platforms is essential (YouTube, Google Search, Social media).
- Expertise in graphic and digital design would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills & highly numerate with the ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Strong project management experience
- Strong commercial acumen
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more call us on 0830104097 in complete confidence.