14 days ago
Position: Production Manager - Manufacturing
Location: Co Wexford
Salary: Excellent Salary on offer
- Manage activities pertaining to the production of products and/or manufacturing processes in - and with manufacturing/technical knowledge in addition to conducting performance reviews, including resolving performance issues.
- Lead improvement projects, partner with engineering on investigations and/or corrective actions, perform non-conformance investigations for review with engineering, assures documentation content is valid
- Accountable for productivity and quality metrics of staff, and provide regular progress reports and manufacturing metrics to management and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Full responsibility for scheduling of works to maximise machine usage and meet delivery targets.
- Liaise with customers on order intake and deliveries.
- Oversee the scheduling of work orders and team performance metrics.
- Ensure appropriate staffing for all positions.
- Accountable to ensure staff are appropriately trained to perform assigned work.
- Document owner for assigned product line assembly procedures
- Monitor raw material usage and availability required in daily production
- Monitor material and labour variances to meet established standards and KPI's
- On time arrival to work, regular attendance without excessive absenteeism, and working a full 8 hour shift.
Education And Experience
Bachelor's Degree, Minimum 4 years related experience required with full responsibility for all personnel including hire/fire authority and handling all aspects of employee relations in manufacturing, quality and product development.
- Project management experience
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite with working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, preferably M1
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills; possessing strong collaboration skills in partnering with cross functional stakeholders in order to achieve objectives, as well as mediating differences to achieve consensus
- Full understanding of manufacturing procedures related to all stages of own area of responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to supervise teams and provide coaching and feedback, including responsibility for all employee actions including hire/fire authority and partnering with HR on all aspects of employee relations
- Ability to analyse and identify potential line/operation layouts adjustments to improve efficiency
- Full understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
- Ability to work and excel within a fast paced, dynamic, and constantly changing work environment
- Knowledge of and adherence to the companies Environmental Health and Safety and Quality guidelines
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing concepts and Six Sigma
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorization to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If you are interested in the above position, please call Katrina today on 059 91 08012 or send your CV in complete confidence