7 days ago
Position: M & E Services Co-Ordinator
Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Construction Engineering
- 5+ years' experience
- Previous employment as a Technical Coordinator, Building Services Coordinator or M&E Project Manager
- Experience in building sector projects such as commercial, residential, education etc.
- Previous main contractor or M&E subcontractor backgrounds would be advantageous
- Experience and proficiency with IT systems and knowledge of AutoCAD is required
- Candidate must have the ability to work in teams, to be organised self-starter and possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Requires being knowledgeable with specifications, service drawings, architectural and structural details.
- Liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with company standards and program the timely submission of O&M manuals, BC(A)R procedures and other duties.
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please call Clodagh today on 086 0405288.