about 1 month ago
Position: Lead Designer
Salary: Neg DOE
The Lead Designer will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the design team both in-house and those subcontracted.
Lead Designer Responsibilities:
- Provide project design management and design coordination including managing the design team and sub-contract/supply chain design.
- Participate and contribute to the mobilisation of projects
- To identify and request at early stages of design the required information we must have to progress its design, procurement, manufacture & installation
- To keep our clients and in-house project teams informed of changes to the scope of work as they arise
- To communicate difficulties experienced in the design process with the contracts manager & the project team that will affect our programme of works
- To provide design solutions & material specifications & quantities tailored to our production
- Good understanding of specifications, applicable standards and codes
- Planning/scheduling, meeting deadlines
- Liaise with the team, clients, suppliers and external consultants and attend project design workshop meetings
- To assist and mentor less experienced designers in our methodologies & systems
- Provide design and technical support to the site team
- To focus on our company objectives for each project
- To use our company procedures in a positive and proactive manner to achieve the correct end result for the project
- Report directly to Design Manager
- Work with Team Leaders
Lead Designer Requirements:
- AutoCad 2D proficiency a necessity
- AutoCad 3D
- Excel & Word proficiency a necessity
- Highly Organised, Time Management
Aluminium glazing and cladding company in Ireland providing their clients with a full range of products and services to enable their visions become reality, including stone, terracotta, ceramics, aluminium, glass, stainless steel and a variety of other materials.
- Ongoing Training
- Competitive Salary
- Career Development
If the position above is of interest to you, submit your CV or call 086 0405288 for more information.