Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€35000 - €50000 per annum
3 months ago
Position: Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Elk are currently working with a Civils & Utilities Contractor who are seeking a Graduate QS to join their team.
The Graduate QS will work closely with the Contracts Director managing all costs relating to building & engineering projects, from initial calculations to final figures. They seek to minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while sill achieving the required standards and quality.
* Working closely with the Contracts Director on several high value projects
* Providing support to the Director in all phases of the projects including cost management, contractor performance assessment and procurement
* Liaising with clients from initial enquiry through to final accounts, cost control and management of projects
* Production of cost estimates
* Preparation of tender documentation
* Assistance with estimation of projects
QS Skills & Experience
* Level 8 Degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics
* 1-2 years' experience is preferable but not essential
* Highly motivated and ability to manage own work
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good PC skills, particularly Microsoft Excel & Word
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Annual Leave - 21 days
* Mobile Phone
Please contact Noelle on 086 0483963 or to discuss in confidence.