Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
13 Feb 00:00
Position: Junior Operations Manager / Project Manager (Roofing and Cladding)
Salary: €40k - €50k
Competitive salary, full training, mentoring, coaching, career progression and host of benefits on offer.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Effectively manage project teams to ensure performance and delivery of projects
- Manage project to completion by managing resources effectively
- Strong people management skills
- Strong technically knowledge with the ability to set and consistently meet project targets
- Monitor and control budgets or agreed expenditure
- Work closely with the Directors, Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution
- Issue weekly progress reports for senior management
- Controlling quality and making sure highest standards are consistent
- Strong understanding of health & safety and implementing in the work place
- A construction related college degree or equivalent; construction science or engineering degree preferred.
- One years experience in the roofing/cladding sector in a project management role is an advantage.
- Knowledge in roofing construction methods and practices, including safety codes and requirements
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills
- Must have a high level of computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Project is a plus
- Excellent organisational skills
- Current drivers licence
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV and we can call to discuss further. Or feel free to contact us on 086 0405288 for more information.