12 days ago
Position: Junior Mechanical Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Our client, a leading Engineering organisation providing specialist commercial and industrial engineering services to the building industry. The client is now looking for an Office Administrator to join the team.
*Mainly based in Ireland with occasional travel to France/Netherlands
Other benefits we offer:
- Employer contribution to pension
- Further education support
- Performance based annual bonus between 5-10%
- Phone & Laptop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free Learning Platform
- Assisting in the design, procurement, planning and administration of subcontractor contracts
- Progress assessment and reporting
- Close liaison with Contracts Managers to help day-to-day management of projects
- Working with site personnel and sub-contractors to ensure proper flow of information
- Liaising with engineers, architects, main contractors as representative of company
- Monitoring standard and quality of installations ensuring standards are maintained and work completed in compliance with specifications etc.
- Implementation of Safety, including preparation and submission of method statements and risk assessments
- Assisting production and preparation of as-built records
- completing commissioning documentation and BCAR certification
- Assisting with compilation of O+M manuals
- Attending site meetings
- Attending site walks
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in the UK. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered.
If the position above is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please call Andrew today on 0599158978 in complete confidence.