Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€30000 - €70000 per annum + Pension
6 months ago
21 Oct 00:00
Job Title: Quantity Surveyors
Salary: Neg DOE
Our Client is an Irish owned construction consultancy practice providing a full spectrum of services from cost management to sustainability advice across all industry sectors. They focus on adding value quickly, applying innovation consistently and building trust implicitly.
Junior Quantity Surveyors
Junior Quantity Surveyors required to join our clients growing teams in Dublin, Cavan and their newly opened office in Cork. They are seeking highly motivated and ambitious individuals who demonstrate strong organisational/managerial skills and a pro-active attitude. Good reporting and communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment and computer literacy are essential.
This role involves all aspects of surveying including:
- Pre-contract cost control and advise to Design Teams & Clients
- Pre-contract document preparation
- All post-contract functions including; interim recommendations, cost reporting, Client meetings, final account reconciliations on a diverse range of projects
- Responsibility for training and development of assistant and junior Quantity Surveyors as part of team structure
Graduate Quantity Surveyors
Our Client invests heavily in their teams as they develop their range of services and expertise. Their world-class IT systems and innovative training programs ensure staff are at the cutting edge of industry developments. Graduates are immersed in this learning from the day they join the firm, working directly with their highly experienced supervisors and mentors. The focus of their program ensures graduates develop excellent technical skills as they work towards professional accreditation.
Quantity Surveyor Graduates can expect:
- Exceptional support and training to complete the mandatory and technical competencies needed to surpass the requirements for the APC
- Individual mentoring provided directly by senior personnel
- Tailored plans and timelines to meet required competencies and experience
- Excellent industry exposure and extensive interview training
- Development of the softer skills needed to succeed in your role (communication, teamwork and adaptability.