Dublin, Republic of Ireland
29 days ago
Position: Junior Engineer
Salary: Neg DOE
Elk are currently seeking a Junior Engineer for a top tier contractor in Dublin. The Engineer will receive extensive training to develop the necessary skills to progress within the Company.
Junior Engineer Responsibilities:
- Setting-out from engineers' drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client's representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records - site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Junior Engineer Requirements:
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum 2 years' experience on construction sites, dependent on role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV today and one of our consultants will call you to discuss in detail. Or feel free to contact us on 086 0405288 for more information