Kildare, Republic of Ireland
12 days ago
01 Nov 00:00
Role: Junior CAD Technician / Graduate Civil Engineer (Scaffolding Design/Engineering)
Location: Castledermot, Co. Kildare
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: €25k to be reviewed after 6 months
No previous experience required.
Why is this company different?
My client, a progressive and full-service Scaffolding Supplier and Consultancy, is currently seeking a Junior CAD Technician to join their growing team. This company has enjoyed previous success on some large and impressive projects in the UK which recently included Big Ben!
Now in Ireland, the company is winning tenders for some recognisable historic buildings and projects. As a result of this growing success they are seeking a new and enthusiastic candidate to join the team.
The successful Candidate will be required to assist with projects from Planning to Guiding Execution and Wind Down, while working alongside experienced scaffolding professionals and other members of the team.
This role is nearly entirely office based but would require the candidate to have their own full Irish drivers' licence, as it is not easily accessible by public transport.
CAD Technician Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Level 8 degree in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of AutoCAD essential
- Self-motivated and tech-savvy
- Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Able to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Full Irish drivers' licence
- Due to the urgent requirement in filling this position, only candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in Ireland will be considered
If you have any interest in this role, please call Eilise in Elk for a chat on 0599176301 / 0861422755 or email